Riverview Regional Medical Center’s multidisciplinary care addresses the physical, emotional and environmental factors that cause headaches to develop a comprehensive plan to relieve the pain. We provide diagnosis and treatment for chronic headaches, migraines, and cluster and tension headaches. Treatment options can include:
- Preventive or pain management medications.
- Lifestyle modifications, such as diet, exercise and stress management.
- Treatment of other conditions that contribute to headaches, such as sleep disorders or side effects of other treatments.
- Pain management therapies.
- Evidence-based complementary therapies, such as acupuncture, biofeedback and relaxation techniques.