Our orthopedic specialists can provide care for a full range of orthopedic conditions, including:
- Arthritis and joint disease
- Back and neck pain
- Bone disease, including osteomyelitis and osteoporosis
- Congenital deformities and conditions
- Fractures, sprains, strains, and damage to tendons and muscles
- Leg, knee and foot conditions, including ACL injuries, bunions, neuromas, plantar fasciitis and more
- Repetitive stress injuries, including carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, tennis elbow, DeQuervain’s syndrome
- Sports injuries
When you choose Riverview Regional Medical Center for orthopedic care, you can count on:
- Experience – Our orthopedic, pain management, and physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists diagnose and treat a wide range of orthopedic, arthritic and spine conditions.
- Dedicated staff – Our doctors, nurses, case workers, and pain management and rehabilitation specialists work together to develop a care program that’s right for you.
- Advanced diagnostic technology – Riverview Regional Medical Center offers highly sophisticated imaging technology to provide detailed images of bones, muscles and tendons.