Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Riverview Regional Medical Center’s board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeons provide a full range of services to address conditions of the mouth, teeth and facial region. Our specialists provide quality, patient-centered care utilizing state-of-the-art equipment, and have the training and expertise to provide a full range of services, including:
- Bone grafting
- Corrective jaw surgery (orthognathic surgery)
- Dental implants
- Diagnosis and treatment of facial pain
- Facial trauma management and reconstruction
- Pre-prosthetic surgery to prepare the mouth for dentures
- Surgery to correct cleft lip and palate
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disease procedures, including arthroscopy
- Wisdom teeth extraction
Our oral and maxillofacial surgeons utilize the latest techniques and provide high-quality care in a safe, comfortable environment.
For further information contact us at 256-543-5200.